2006 Sportage fog light bulb

My wife's 2006 Sportage has a burnt out fog light. I've got the Kia part number (#1864935009). Haven't disassembled the underside splash
pad to get at the bulb yet so I'm not sure of the exact looks of the connector. Anyone know what the "off the shelf" part number from any parts dealer might be (ie. H2, H3, H7, etc). Thanks.
Cheers, Lawrence
I'm sorry. I have gone to every bulb catalogue and site that I can find - no luck on the fog lights.
It is not like Kia to try to re-invent the wheel regarding bulbs, but this must be a non-standard bulb available only through the dealer.
But before you do, check out a couple of other automotive places like AutoZone. I hope I'm wrong here, but I have looked everywhere I can think of. Every bulb for that vehicle is listed except of the fog light.

Thanks for looking for me. I had an email from a fellow at a Kia dealership who told me the light is an H8. Unfortunately I haven't located that at any of the stores in my area so I guess I will drop into the local dealer tomorrow and pick one up from them.
Cheers, Lawrence
Up until now, if there had been an H8, it was so isolated and little used, virtually no one would have stocked it - and that is in a time when more and more of the H's are being used (H1, H3, H7, H9 & H13 come to mind).
We will see if more of these show up in the future. Thanx for the clarification.

Just to go a little further, I did find a local auto parts dealer who had a listing for the H8 bulb. I picked up 2 so I would have a spare. The Kia bulb from the dealer would cost $25.32 (Canadian). The General Electric H8-35W/BP bulb was $14.32 (Canadian). So I guess it paid to have one more look at the local shops :) Now I just have to wait a day or two to get out of this cold snap so I can change the bulb lol.
Cheers, Lawrence
Yeah, now I have a fog lamp out on my Sedona (takes another H7) in which I am waiting for the weather to break.
Which is something I couldn't do when my driver's side headlight burned out on a night trip to Milwaukee last week. It couldn't have been any warmer than about 5 degrees outside. The H7 is usually a simple fix, but the spring clip just didn't want to clip in that cold - my hands about froze.

Ahh, Milwaukee. When the Bulls were hot, us former Northern Illinois folks would have dinner at Mader's, then to the Bradley Center for the Bucks games. We bought 10-pak+ packages which guaranteed the two Bulls games. Couldn't afford the United Center.
Sorry for the diversion.
Rich 2002 Optima

No problem. I met my wife in Salt Lake City, UT, and we spent many a date going to Utah Jazz games. In our dating years, they had these two rookies by the names of Stockton and Malone. You could see that Malone was good, though none could have known how good at the time. It was inconceivable that that scrawny runt named Stockton would ever do what he did.
Those were two memorable finals against the Bulls. But good grief, it has now been 10 years.
Sorry for the double diversion.

Grr. We no more than have this conversation, and one of my fog lights on my '04 Sedona goes out.
I thought I knew which bulb it was, and then when I saw it wasn't that, (H7) I thought it would be one of the other standards (it looked like an H1).
Instead, it turned out to be another dealer only item. It also was not the part number you listed below (so it wasn't an H8).
The bulb cost me over $26, and was a real pain to get to. But it is nice to have the fog lamps working again.

Well guess we had better not mention other parts or we'll find that part will bite the dust on us the next day or something lol. Tuesday I finally got around to changing the bulb on my wife's Sportage. Royal pain to get at. Need to disassemble part of the wheel well splash pad and then you need 2 extra joints in your forearm between the wrist and elbow to be able to reach inside. But when I removed the burnt bulb the info right on the bulb was Osrum H8 so I was glad to know I had the right bulb. Now that we've got a few snow storms on our way for Friday & Sunday it is nice to have the light working again. I noticed there is what appears to be an adjustment bolt at the side of each fog light. Haven't seen an aiming adjustment for fog lights before on my other vehicles but not really sure if that's what it is or not.