110 for sale

On or around Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:26:19 -0000, "Steve Ash Vie" enlightened us thusly:

stoppit. I can't afford it. nor can I afford the rest of the stuffº to make the tranist-rover hybrid

º 3.9 V8, ZF 'box, transit. Mind, transits are pretty cheap if you're not fussed about engine etc., which I'm not.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

What year - Reg?

Andrew Renshaw

Here in Canterbury, Kent, UK

01227-788217

LWB 110 for sale MOT till August 2005 Tax till July 2005 Bull bars and tow bar £1495

Reply to
Steve Ash Vie

And what engine?

`Mark