LWB 110 For sale

Here in Canterbury 1987 LWB 110 for sale. MOT to August 2005 Tax to July

2005. 4 cyl diesel. £1850 Steve 01227-788217
Reply to
Steve Ash Vie

Canterbury, Australia, New Zealand, USA?

Oh, UK by the pounds pricing

Reply to
The Becketts

On or around Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:54:51 +1100, "The Becketts" enlightened us thusly:

I wondered that, then I looked at the headers and found a uk address.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

But to be fair whilst it is a www newsgroup there are a few clues such as MOT and Tax along with a UK style STD code and £ sign. These left me under little illusion as to where the vehicle was but I've been wrong before.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Yes here in the UK. canterbury Kent