300tdi Vibration

I have this annoying vibration which I suspect is engine related Someone suggested it could be the harmonic balancer. Does anyone think this is a likely cause and if so how would I confirm it.

Reply to
Simon Mills

check blades on viscous fan to see if any portion of blades are missing .

if its vibrating whilst driving , check front propshaft centre joint for slackness .

check usual "other " things like wheel nuts, wheel bearings, wheel balance , propshaft universal joints.

Reply to
M0bcg