A top company !!

Having read on this forum about so many poor businesses I thought I should post and report one that excelled. I have been having a few problems with the running of my Disco 2 V8, so when I realized repairs were beyond my ability I contacted JE Engineering in Coventry. From the very start of our business relationship they could not have been more helpful or compassionate about the work they undertake. I would recommend you have a glance at there web site for an insight into this company. I am now confident I will no longer be pestering you all on the forum searching for answers to questions about my LPG woes!!

I have no connections what so ever to this company apart from being an extremely satisfied customer.

Al C

Reply to
a clarke

And another one...

Bedford Bearings

Top bloke who could not be more helpful while i was replacing the bearing in the 300tdi serpentine belt tensioner.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury