alt.fan.leda moderation

my bureau. For some unknown reason, they thought it : necessary to open the bottles and scatter the contents all over the floor. : Consequently, two of our cats got into the medication and died horrible : deaths." In one final unconscionable act, female agent Donna Slusser : deliberately stomped to death a cherished Manx kitten, and kicked it under : a tree.

  • "1984", author George Orwell, 1949, ISBN 0-679-41739-7
*
  • There was a gasp and thump behind Winston, and he received a violent
  • kick on the ankle which nearly flung him off balance.
*
  • One of the men had smashed his fist into Julia's solar plexus,
  • doubling her up like a pocket ruler. She was thrashing about
  • on the floor, fighting for breath.
*
  • Winston dared not turn his head by even a millimeter, but sometimes her
  • livid, gasping face came within the angle of his vision.

: The BATF agent slammed Kimberly Katona, then several months pregnant, : against the wall so hard she began bleeding. She soon miscarried. : : Did BATF apologize to this family? No. Instead, BATF pressed : criminal charges. A judge threw the charges out of court.

I'm sure the BATF agent had a good reason for violently shoving Ms. Katona: he thought he saw the fetus pointing a gun at him.

"A kinder, gentler America" --- President George Bush

DoubleThink. We are doing this to protect you.

And the Lamplugh's? They were in the politically incorrect business of managing gun shows.

Reply to
Rudy