Welding

Hi

Anyone know of a Land Rover place in the Nottingham area to do some serious (and I mean serious) welding??? Don't really want to spend Stratstone prices.

KR

Reply to
Keith

Derby too far? Ray Legge (01332 271614) is a bit rough and ready, but he knows his Land Rovers. Don't expect a posh receptionist, potted palms, or a complimentary valet - more like some free greasy paw prints.

Not the most salubrious area of Derby, these days, but you can catch the No.33 trolley bus back to the station from outside his gate (well, you used to be able to).

Make your own judgment on his work - it's a long time since he did a rear cross member on a 2A for me.

Reply to
Autolycus