Another Tragic moment.

We were on the way back from the Lakes a couple of Days back and were held up by heavy traffic. Turns out a Military Landrover struck a bridge.

Would like to know what caused the accident given it led to fatalities to help prevent any repeat incidents. I've lost a very good friend to the same stretch of road.

Would also like take the opportunity to pass on my condolences to the families and friends.

Lee D.

Reply to
Lee_D