Autohaven Tent :-(

The search for a tent continues. I ordered one of the Autohaven tents advertised in the back of the comics for a hundred quid from A&N Stores in Solihull.

It wasn't quite right as the ground sheet wasn't fitted and it wasn't tall enough for the back of my 110, but top marks to A&N Stores who gave me prompt refund and even paid my postage costs :-)

Excellent service.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff J