Truck Tent Recommendations/Opinions ??

Hi,

I have a Taco double cab and I'm looking at buying a truck tent for it. (On a side note, I've ruled out camper shells and the canvas covers. My wife and myself just want something we use for car camping that's minimal hassle.)

Anyway, I've looked at the Sportz Truck Tent II and it looks nice. Anyone have any feedback on that or can recommend anything else ?

Thanks,

-Tennis

-- Remove "-remove-to-reply" to respond to my email address directly.

Reply to
Tennis Smith