Bloody Toe Rags

Go out to my Disco this morning, sit in the drivers seat check mirrors (as you do before moving off). "Oh Bugger" near side mirror been folded away by someone. Get out of seat walk around, put mirror back into the usual position and check for damage. "F*%&ing B*&%$£rds I'll F*%&ing kill 'em when I catch 'em"

Some thieving "person" has removed the weatherstrip from the nearside of my windscreen. I can't find this part on line is it a part you can purchase or is it part of the windscreen?

If I can get the trim is it a DIY fit or should it be left to a windscreen pro

Any help would be hot!!!

Thanks in advance Pete

94 Disco V8 ES auto "curly dash at no extra cost"
Reply to
Highbeam

Is that one of the first processes in removing the windscreen? Is yours etched? I'd be getting it done pretty sharpish if it isn't, that might have been the appeal :)

All the best

Reply to
wayne