Cheapo spanners

Not that I would suggest that some folk are way cheaper than others however Aldi have a special on ratchet ring / spanner sets next thursday

which if you have a V8 efi are more than a little handy when you come to take the heads off .They go in places where even 1/4 drive sockets don't. Either way they look just like the Al Frauds ones I bought at more than twice the money I'll be having a close look on the day cos they are always going to be handy. Derek

Reply to
Derek

In my experience, this sort of kit is handy for occasional use, and usually metric-only. The sort of thing I might bung in the boot of the car and forget about until needed.

Reply to
David G. Bell

Actually, as El Cheapo tools go, I cant fault the bits Aldi have been punting over the last year

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

By looking at the pic it looks like they are only hex which I think is a good thing rather than bihex. Keep us posted as to how they perform if you do get some.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Bought a set put the Al Frauds among them and they look and perform just the same! Derek

Reply to
Derek