Commpressor purchase

Hi Group

One thing I had to consider when I bought a commpressor was the electricity supply - can it be run from a 13amp socket or have you a workshop with other power available? Like the other person said you have to decide what tools you are going to power with it. In my experience a spray gun soon uses up all the available air but with my spraying ability it hardly notices. Also think about the future, once you have a commpressor you will find more jobs to do. A nail/staple gun is a useful tool. It helped me make a large gate from discarded pallets. Then I sprayed the gate afterwards.

Alan

Reply to
Roberts