DII Front Sun Roof Drainage

It's wet out and it's also rather wet inside. Trickle of water from the lowest front corner of the large plastic map pocket thingy on cornering.

I'm wondering if the drain pipes are blocked, I've googled and everything says they are at the front corners but I can't find anything and there is quite a bit of the mechanisum in the way and blocking the view. Anybody really know where they are?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice