Primera Sun Roof

My K reg P10 1600 Primera has a manual sun roof and I am getting water coming in through the map lights, I have checked the drain pipes and they are both clear. The problem is I can't find a way of removing the crank handle, I don't want to force it as I expect it will cost a fortune to replace knowing Nissan. I am thinking that this is why I keep getting water into the passenger footwell as I can't find any other way its getting there. If you know could you please let me know.

Trevor Smith

Reply to
Trevor Smith