Early RRC 4 Speed wheres the Reverse light switch go?

I know it goes somewhere around the gear stick orriface but where?

Exam tomorrow then the "To do" list is going to see the light of day again.

This is for Morph. (101)

Any piccys would be most appreciated , emailed via web email below

Ta

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

At front left corner of gearlever support housing. Sending piccy.

Reply to
Dougal

... or I would send a piccy if it would let me! Your mangled address won't work.

Reply to
Dougal

Dougal uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Blimey... musta forgot to test that after recent changes following a thread in here about spam.... I'll sort it tomorrow but in the mean time it's owt at the web address in a nut shell lrproject do t com. The one on the afl unofficial page half way down is fine save retypeing and getting a headache

Ta!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I kept asking this question a few months ago and no bugger answered!

Can i have copies of said piccy too please. Email address should be obviously un-mungable.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Got it, Cheers!

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Thats spooky! check the time I fwd it too you!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Thanks both of you! :)

so it bolts stright down just infront/behind of where the lever goes in and i should have a blanking bolt in its place?

I'm not sure if i can face pushing another wire into my flexy conduit now!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

:-) Yeah simple enough... more faff to het my gearbox cover off, hey ho, It's been on the shelf for er....about 2 years when Richard dropped off a pile of bits for Percy prior to painting him.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I've got a growing shopping list of lots of little fiddly bits for Richard!

All i actually have to do to the 101 now is refit the lights, tidy up the front grille and wheel steps and i think it's done being painted and I can take a picture of it! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

You've not seen the spy shots release last month then ;-)

No excuses for October then, even if it's just a sleeping bag and a bucket ;-)

Have you gassed him yet or is that on the wish list?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Is it a badger then?

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

Srtgray uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Badger does do gassing ......yeahs ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D