Exmoor trim Defender stuff

Just re-trimmed two defender seats in under 3 hours & thats doing it right with headrests etc. Taking 'em out too :)

Fuck me, this is good quality shit, £140 for two seats including foam & all fastners

Well chuffed I am :)

They are going *nowhere* near the 90 until it's 100% finished.

Got a cubby box in same trim too (Techno) :)

Reply to
Nige

I was just considering the same, so thanks Nige.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

I have a vision of a pimp my ride sketch now.... 42 inch plasma in the back and a fish tank too 20 inch alloys with razor strap tyres and Red leather dashboard.

Been awake too long... Night all (ok Morning but it sounds wrong).

Seriously. sounds good, can't wait to sort the 110 when Jnr starts nursery and I have some time on my hands.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Got a fitted carpet set too :)

Reply to
Nige

On or around Wed, 20 Jan 2010 22:01:39 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Techno is cool.

Reply to
Austin Shackles