For Sale - Drilled and Grooved Front Brake Discs For RR P38

Hi,

Due to being lied to by a main dealer I now have a spare set of grooved and drilled front discs for a Range Rover P38. These were bought from Paddock Spares for =A350 and one of them was briefly on the car (for around 200 miles). I now have these fitted all-around with Green Stuff pads.

You can have these for =A320 or a couple of good bottles of Rioja but must be collected from Cheltenham.

Contact me at alan(dot)cleggy(at)virgin(dot)net

Regards

AlanC

Reply to
AlanC