Free: bare Disco Chassis, Bedfordshire

Anybody want a Discovery Chassis? I have one from a 1990 200tdi vehicle I've broken. Everything else has been taken off, but I dont want the chassis. In reasonable condition, surface rust, one or two little holes but otherwise sound.

It has to go by the weekend, so if no-one wants it I will cut it up on Friday. Obviously you'll need some method of moving it, and it weighs a bit too much to strap it onto your roof-rack. No, I wont deliver it anywhere, it's free, you come and collect it.

Couldn't possibly say on here that the identity of the vehicle with private NI plate is for sale.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex