Freelander Upholstery

I bought a new Freelander in March 05. Interior trim is black cloth. If the door face trim is touched a white mark appears. The dealer (Westover) replaced the panels and sent the original ones back. Exactly the same fault. This fault appeared on all the same models in their garage. Despite waiting six months, only now, I am told, is the panel being sent back to the manufacturers, and Westover tell me that if they say nothing can be done, then that will be the end of the matter. Despite writing to the person I was told to contact at Landrover Customer Care (Mr Mulholland) on Nov 2, I have had no reply. Great car, lovely drive, pathetic after sales. What can I do - anyone got any ideas pse. Ropleytig

Reply to
ropleytig