FS: Rear cross member with extensions for Defender (90)

I have a spare land rover 90 rear crossmember which has been fitted to my vehicle for just over a year and was painted in black 2 pac paint. I am now swapping the entire chassis over to galvanised and wondered if anyone would be interested in this as it is in very good condition and cost around £125 from paddocks/craddocks. Let me know if you are interested and make me an offer, I am located near Stowmarket in Suffolk. Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall