and now for something a little different!

30th August (2 weeks today)

Location: Cannock Chase

Time: Evening (yes, not daytime!!!)

Event: Festival of Fireworks at Shugborough Hall, and 5 miles of evening/night off-roading at the Chase

Cost: £40

The fireworks are part of some competition thingy, where 4 companies try and outdo each other. Our vantage point is nice and high, so we can see the whole display without having to crane necks ;-)

The driving will be conducted in the usual style of a trip to the chase

for details of other Cannock trips) Anyone interested??

Got space for a max of 15 vehicles

BTW - this is the weekend that Trentham is on, and Trentham isnt too far away from Cannock... keep the kids occupied whilst getting in some more off-roading??

Si

Reply to
Simon K