Fuses.

I know it's been said on here before but what fuses do I need to replace a Landrover 8amp and 15 amp? I know they quote the continuous use rating not the fail amp like most modern fuses.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

If they are for the motor in your sig. then measure the length before ordering - there are two lengths, and LR fuse boxes won't take the longer ones that most auto factors will offer.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

"beamendsltd" wrote after "Bob Hobden" asked

Yes, I've already discovered that thanks. :-(

Reply to
Bob Hobden