Series 1 107

Hi can anyone tell me where the chassis number is on a 107 inch ute is i have looked everywhere and i cannot find it

Adam

Reply to
Adam Bryce

May be stamped on nearside rear spring anchor point, that's above front end of back spring on outside of chassis. I remember an 86" with it there, about the same age. Earlier ones were stamped above back end of rear nearside spring and 80" on top of nearside chassis engine mounting IIRC but I may be wrong.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Series One club chaps will tell you. Look for any repaired sections of chassis, it'll be under the repair.

Gordon

80 + 86
Reply to
gbubb