Gimme a Brake....how do you contact landrover direct.....

My series 1 Disco recently had a failure of the grommet on the brake fluid reservoir (brake fluid everywhere) on the master cylinder (the one closest to the firewall) and to obtain a replacement, you need to purchase a complete master cylinder overhaul kit ($AUS 190.00) and despite my best attempts to contact Landrover directly to suggest this part should be available on its own (common fault I believe) I cannot find an Email address anywhere. Does anyone have an address to contact them?

Grant snipped-for-privacy@tpg.com.au

Reply to
fred dag