I need a measurement on an older Range Rover axle (1980s to early 90s)
before doing something - can anyone give me the following;
1. the measurement between the centres of the spring saddles.
2. the offset of the diff from the drivers side to the centre of the drivers
side spring saddle.
3. the shortest distance between the brake bits and pieces on either side.
Thanks anyone who has time for this.
1. RRC is 39" (thirty nine inches).
2. Centre of diff banjo to centre of offside spring mount is fourteen and
one quarter inches. ( Diff casting is nine and a half inches at widest
3. Shortest bit is between inside of calipers at 48 3/4" (forty eight and
three quarter inches).
4. Total axle casing length between flanges where stub axles bolt on is 54
3/4" (fifty four and three quarter inches)
These measurements are for a RRC (L reg '93/'94)
I've got a 110 rear axle that I can give you the same measurements for if
P.S. Has anyone got a new(ish) front spring for a RRC that they want to
dispose of? (green/blue/yellow).
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.