Got a tape measure handy? plus a Rangie rear axle

I need a measurement on an older Range Rover axle (1980s to early 90s) before doing something - can anyone give me the following;
1. the measurement between the centres of the spring saddles. 2. the offset of the diff from the drivers side to the centre of the drivers side spring saddle. 3. the shortest distance between the brake bits and pieces on either side.
Thanks anyone who has time for this.

drivers
I've got a few lying about, I'll report back this evening unless someone else obliges you first.
Martin
Roger wrote:

I can measure a Discovery axle, I believe they're the same, or very similar if that'll help?
--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi 'Big and Butch'

drivers
1. RRC is 39" (thirty nine inches). 2. Centre of diff banjo to centre of offside spring mount is fourteen and one quarter inches. ( Diff casting is nine and a half inches at widest part). 3. Shortest bit is between inside of calipers at 48 3/4" (forty eight and three quarter inches). 4. Total axle casing length between flanges where stub axles bolt on is 54 3/4" (fifty four and three quarter inches) These measurements are for a RRC (L reg '93/'94)
I've got a 110 rear axle that I can give you the same measurements for if you want.
P.S. Has anyone got a new(ish) front spring for a RRC that they want to dispose of? (green/blue/yellow).
Martin

Great thanks for that, and everyone else thanks as well.