[Saab_c900] happy new year to all members!

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe 2005!

Hopefully I'll meet some of you during the year, particularly at SCCA events.

I've set up the photo galleries on the website now and have added a few of my pics, one contributed by a new Saab owner (not a list member), and a few dozen corporate/pr pics of C900's. If you would like to contribute pics of your C900's please do!

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Site