Has anyone tried Grabber AT2's?

Looking for some A/T's for my P38, the Grabber AT2's seem to get good reviews and are a sensible price (£62+VAT per corner from Paddocks). Anyone tried them?

Also, anyone think it would cause a problem if (due to fiscal matters!) I replace the rear two first and the front two in a month or so?

Cheers,

Matt.

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

We have them on the Freelander. Not too noisy, good grip. Can't fault 'em ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee