How much paint needed for a landrover 90

Hi, i am getting my 90 resprayed. how much paint will cover a 90. I am using java black (base coat and clear)

answers appreciated.

colin

Reply to
cg

cg uttered summat worrerz funny about:

2 1/2 Litres did one coat on a 101 Ambi if it helps.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

Hmm... So i would guess that with 2 litres i shouldn't run out half way through ,

thanks for that.

cheers Colin

Reply to
cg

I think i used around 5 litres of celly on my 101 ambi, and more thinners. That did around 4+ layers i think. I went for lots of thin coats in fairly quick succession (it was easy in the hot summer!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Spraying a base colour and clear twin-pack with a none HVLP spray gun would be, approximately 2 to 2.5 litres of colour and then you have the clear coat or lacquer that could be 3 to 4 litres, depending of course on what the original paint surface condition and porosity is like.

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Hull