DP 90 LF Black Epoxy Primer for Engine Compartment?

I am getting ready to paint my engine compartment on my 66 Impala SS Ragtop. Not a trailer queen car but a driver during the summer with few shows thrown in.

I have a quart of PPG DP 90 LF black epoxy primer and was wondering if anyone had any input on using it for the engine compartment.

I am curious how glossy it is and if not very glossy, is there a way to obtain a higher gloss using the DP 402LF catalyst or DT 870 Reducer that I also have.

I am thinking about using it on pretty much the entire compartment including firewall, fender wells, fan shroud and hood hinges.

All input appreciated.

Thanks, rick2950 at hotmail

Reply to
Rick2950