Huurrrrraaaa for Snowy!

Only went and passed his MOT without even so much as an advisory!

:-D

I'm stunned!

Headlights and Powersteering pump seem to have paid off along with getting him nice and warm before going in for the test.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

Top do matey!!!

Reply to
Nige

well done! must be something in the air :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

In celebration I took him along two mile Lane between the A53 and Three Mile lane.. was well potholed ... and they were car sized! I reckon the Laguna would have gotten grounded on a couple of the ridges out of the potholes , they are like 8 ft wide and 2 ft deep some with around 12 inches of water in them!

Did it in the 101 once.. was nearly sick at the end ;-)

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

sounds like fun! but I dont know that one. Does it leave the A53 near the motorway bridge? Ive not found any lanes local to me that are legal to drive.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yep thats the one. Then the Next one wouls be the one that runs around Hollywood Garage at the back of Park site, Not done that one for a while. Last time was in Percy, it was quite scratchy I recall.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D