Kenya Rhino Charge - June 2006

I have entered a team into the infamous Kenya Charge next year.

We have found one potential sponsor (insurance co.) but they are concerned about the amount of interest/exposure they will get for their donation.

Does anyone have any contacts/ideas that might assist us?

We aim to raise =A325,000 for the charity and perhaps even donate a vehicle to maintain the fence afterwards (see

Edward

If anyone sles wants to try a Rhinio charge, we are planning one here in Zimbabwe 11-13th November. See websiite, or Emaill gcarter(at)mweb(dot)co(dot)zw if you are interested. We will be raising money to protect the Zambezi valley, home to a whole variety of wildlife.

Regards Graham Carter Harare Zimbabwe

We have found one potential sponsor (insurance co.) but they are concerned about the amount of interest/exposure they will get for their donation.

Does anyone have any contacts/ideas that might assist us?

We aim to raise £25,000 for the charity and perhaps even donate a vehicle to maintain the fence afterwards (see

Graham Carter