More on wheel wobble!

Disco 300tdi. Cheched tyre pressues and 34 alround, looked in hand book, it says 26 on front 34 rear, so I reduced the front tyre pressure. This seems to have 'cured' an annoying high speed wobble when hitting bump or drain cover on the road. May help others with a wheel front wobble just to check tyre pressures.

Reply to
Davey

reducing my pressures a little to see if my wobble is cured.

As I posted before, a small wobble I can live with, but the machine gun noise that went with it was intolerable. That bit has been sorted by the new steering UJ's.

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB