Kids club need a landy

Hi I run a not for profit angling club for kids and we have decided we need a landy, we have close to £1000 through fund raising, any one out there help with advice or even know where we can get one? Plymouth area. Much appreciated Tony

Reply to
Tony

A place to try is the inevitable eBay auction site. But if you do, make SURE you visit any Landy you're interested in with an expert (unless you are one) first. And don't pay over the odds. Others will tell you just how important a rust free chassis and bulkhead are: the rest can be repaired at a lesser cost (well, easier, anyway!). But there are lots out there for sale; don't buy the first one you see unless it's a real bargain. And if it is, ask yourself why.

Good luck

Richard (ex Venture Scout Leader and current SIII owner)

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

Richard Wright