Landie Series One 80"

I am currently rebuilding a 1952 80" Landie Swb and would like to know what Diesel engine would be best to fit and does anybody have a complete wiring diagram I could borrow, buy , copy etc? I am starting from scratch ,as it stands all I have is a rolling chassis and I would Like to get the job finished before my father (the Owner) is to old to drive it! This is unfortunately not a wind up ,It is for real!

Reply to
thebige

I rewired my series 2 using the wiring diagram in the haynes manual for reference. Its only a single page. To be honest you dont really need a detailed diagram. I only really used mine to see what all the sensors/senders should do. There isnt much to an old landy - Sort out all the lights and then do the dashboard guages or warning lights. Thats about it.

Reply to
Tom Woods

The "original" engine would be the 2.0L Diesel - not that easy to find these days in good conditon.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

The Series One electrical manual can be found here

under,you guessed it, electrical. Enjoy ! Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.