Less than 16 hours left....

C'on y'miserable lot...

This is a unique and rare opportunity to get well lubricated in the pub and buy the ultimate in complete rubbish on eBay. Even out-do Nige (which is a hard task, believe me - I've seen some of the things he's bid on!). Sorry Nige ;-)

Winning bidder will get a place for life (or at least a few weeks) on

May even let them sit in Grumble if they want to come and collect their booty! Get a full guided tour of Poggle Wood, see the clean, tidy, efficient nerve-centre of the 101 Club Membership Office and...

... have a cup of Sheffield Strength Coffee!

You know it makes (non)sense to bid, so bid now and bid high, you know it's nicer bidding high, erm...

Remember; A Sober Bidder is a Sad Bidder. Drink and Click, click and BID BID BID!!!

Reply to
Mother

You are totally bonkers - and as a consequence, I'd be delighted to invite to 'round to Poggle Wood and ply you with industrial grade coffee!

Give me a call Monday morning on: 0114 255 4101 I'll give you directions. I'll be around most of the day.

Reply to
Mother

near the Churchill tank.

Ah, I'm some way off... Near (well, almost right next to) the Sheffield United ground on Bramhall Lane. I'll do the eBay Invoice jobbie which should have my full address.

As an aside, this is the first thing I've ever sold on eBay, rather fitting to be the item it was I reckon, and even more fitting to go to someone who is evidently just as balmy as I! :-)

Reply to
Mother