Rare Opportunity...

... to give some money away!

Well, all for a very good cause, let me explain...

For the last 8 months or so I've been producing a free downloadable Calendar each month featuring some of my favourite 101 photographs.

This was originally done 'for a bit of a laugh' (because I could), however it's actually become somewhat popular - with November 2005 getting 726 unique downloads.

Someone collared me at the 101 Club AGM last week and suggested that I should sell advertising on the Calendar. I've taken this idea on board and thought it could be a nice way of topping up my fund for the Alzheimer's Society, who work extensively for the benefit for people with dementia - a charity very, very close to my heart.

So, whether individual, corporate, club or other organisation, for a mere 20 quid, you can have your name, or advert or web address or whatever you like (so long as it's decent!) on the header of the Calendar for a month.

For further information see:

Any other donations also welcome too :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

On or around Sat, 03 Dec 2005 16:42:45 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

I always thought you were a bit demented...

sorry, couldn't resist such a feedline.

's a good idea.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

And probably will be more so if the Department of Health take the advice of the Accountants at N.I.C.E and withdraw the only provenly effective medications. I'll resist the temptation to launch into a rant, though :-)

Well volunteered, every 20 quid helps :-)

Reply to
Mother