Lights mystery

Has anyone got any idea what would cause the lights, including the dash lights to flicker intermittently when I go along, but come back at low revs. I found a loose LT lead, but that doesn't seem to have sorted it.

Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

What vehicle? Most likely a loose earth strap or a loose connection somewhere.

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sat, 6 Dec 2008 23:16:22 -0000, "John Stokes" enlightened us thusly:

what, all lights?

battery connection? dud fuses? what motor? some have a sod-off master fuse under the bonnet in addition to the normal multiplicity of little ones.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Big word for a Sunday morning ;)

Reply to
Nige

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Easy for you to say!

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 7 Dec 2008 08:29:20 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Oh, I try...

Reply to
Austin Shackles