Looking for a LR3 for a photo shoot in NYC

Hello,

We=92re from Creative Film Cars in Manhattan. We are the Northeast=92s premier provider of vehicles for film, television, fashion shoots, magazines and events.

We are looking for a white Land Rover LR3 for a photo shoot for a fashion magazine.

The shoot will be taking place on location in Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn, NY on Thursday, June 19th and Friday, June 20th. It is a static shoot and no driving will be required. You will be compensated for your time and the rental, and your vehicle will be fully insured for the duration of the shoot.

Please don=92t hesitate to call us at 212-864-4060 if you are interested in participating and would like more details. We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

To describe more fully what we do:

First, we act as an agent for your vehicle. You supply us with a few photos and we put them in front of our hundreds of clients, and on our online database. When a client selects your ride, we contact you immediately, see if you=92re interested, and send you a contract. In most cases no driving will be required. They just have to look the part. You will be paid for the rental and your time.

Second, we act as a caretaker. As a fully licensed and insured company, your car is safe and covered with a one million dollar policy. A CFC representative will attend every shoot to guarantee that everything goes smoothly. At the shoot, you are welcome to stay with your vehicle to ensure that it is treated in the manner, and with the respect it deserves. Location, length of shoot, and use of vehicle are among the factors that determine payment. The moment the shoot is completed you get a check in your hand. Now wasn't that easy?

Additional benefits are increasing the vehicles provenance, value, possible tax write-offs, and seeing your vehicles in print or on film.

Go to

and submit yourvehicle. It's really pretty simple. It costs nothing to be listed withour company and your information is protected and will never be sharedwith anyone. Ever.

For more info give us a call at 212-864-4060 and we will take the time to answer any of your questions, or go to

Thank you, Donald and John Creative Film Cars

Reply to
Creative Film Cars