LR Service

Hi to all. Any pointers to a none franchised service agent in and around the Manchester area for a Disco TD5 Series II (2001) I'm rather loathe to pay a main agent, but it's the electronic side that I'm more concerned about, rather than the mechanical/lubrication. They must be able to do checks on the ECM/ECT/MAF/MAP/IAT Etc and all the rest of the techie stuff that we can't do our selfs. d:-(( TIA Dave.

Reply to
Dave Piggin

Give Landranger a call If I remember correctly atherton do the garage work but Peter at cheadle is probably your closest Derek (still no sign of a Rangie)

Reply to
Derek

Ok Derek, I have dealt with Peter at Atherton a few times, and up to getting rid of my 110CSW, dealt with Martin at Adswood regularly. Unfortunately Atherton hasn't the facility to analyse the engines ECM Etc. I'd particularly need an agent with the facilities rather than going to a main agent to run a check on the system to see if it is working to optimum efficiency. It's not imminent but an agent is always handy to know. Thanks anyway. Dave.

Reply to
Dave Piggin

Bit a trek, but LRC at Congleton have a TestBook clone. I'b be surprised if there wasn't someone doing it mobile in your area.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Both LRC and Landranger use the Autologic diagnostic system. They have the same electronic functionality as LR dealerships, at probably a fraction on the cost.

Reply to
ADB

Not quite - they have most of the functionality of TestBook.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd