Michelin XZL Tyres For Sale On Rims

Brand new, only covered 400 miles!

4 Michelin XZL 700 x 16 on 8 spoke modular deep off set rims! Latest Michelin military off road spec! £400.00 Halesowen, near Birmingham.

snipped-for-privacy@prestleton.freeserve.co.uk

0121-585 1116 07764 254769
Reply to
R2D2

Stud pattern? (i.e., which vehicle are they made for?)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Are they really 7x16, or are they 7.50x16 ?

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
William MacLeod

I am not sure what pattern the tyre tred is but they are definitely 7.00 R

  1. That is what is on the side of the tyres. They were on my friends off roader that I brought from him and I know for a fact that they have only covered around 400 miles! I am not that interested in off roading my self and only brought the vehicle for spares and am just trying to get some money back on what I paid out. I can send you a picture and I am open to sensible offers if you are interested. Please get back to me if you wish. Many thanks, Ian.
Reply to
R2D2

That's an odd size, pretty rare in Land Rover circles. You might well find it hard to shift them at that price. Most people buying these for off roaders are desperate for every extra inch they can get under the diffs ;)

Sorry, they'd look weird on a 110 :(

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
William MacLeod

^^^

For some reason, I read it (twice) as 900x16

I'm spending far too much time with my 101s...

Was almost planning the trip to go buy them!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Was there a winch on it and is that for sale?

Reply to
Mark

Sorry Mark but there wasn't a winch on it.

Reply to
R2D2