more on those solar panels

The panels I bought from 'sailgb.com' are exactly the same as the one advertised by Maplin.

I can safely say so because 'salgb.com' is Extreme GB Ltd operated by one Dan Welburn of Daventry. He took my order for two panels via his website, and in turn ordered two solar panels at trade price of £6.38 each from Maplin, who shipped them directly to me with a despatch note bearing his details (name, address, MAplin account etc).

So that answers that query.

Reply to
Jonathan Spencer

Shows the mark up that Maplin have then 'cause as sure as eggs is eggs they'll still be making a profit selling at =A36.38 trade. The Maplin re= tail price is =A319.99 Inc VAT. Mind you they also have 7213 in stock accordi= ng to their web site...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

... and they have fairly regularly offered them at £9.99, too.

Reply to
Dougal

I didnt know you could get trade at maplins!

Having used them for business stuff they are indeed s**te at shipping invoices and dispatch notes properly. Most places ship the goods with a delivery note with no prices on and the invoice separately. Not maplins - bunch of muppets! It makes it much harder to mark stuff up when you have to go chasing the invoice up on site first!

Reply to
Tom Woods