Solar panels on Prius?

Hi all,

I guess most fuel efficiency fans already know that there are now flexible solar cells (e.g.

being produced. I wonder how long it will be before we see those arrayed on the surfaces of Priuses (Prii?). Now that could really help with fuel efficiency in the sunnier areas. But has any company begun working on this, I wonder, as an add-on?

Yib

Reply to
Yibbels