more RRC alarms

Well, i thought that I had it sorted. a quick change of batteries a month ago allowed me to use the remote which was soooo convenient again.

However, going to an important interview this morning, i pressed the remote, and ................ nothing! After about 30 minutes or so, the doors finally opened and I arrived in the nick of time.

Once I'd got in the red "alarm" light on the dash stayed on until i turned the key.

Any ideas whats gone wrong this time?

Dave

Reply to
Dave R