New Defender Doors.

Yes I know it's a blatant plug to sell my "New Defender Doors", but I thought of the many Defender owners with rotten and split doors on there Defenders that don't fit and leak may be interested in the "Brand new" doors I have just come across, they are NEW take off's complete with everything but less hinges, all green in colour and the latest speck, these doors fit so much better than the older type, Christmas is coming so treat yourself to some new doors, price up all the parts and see what it adds up to, £350.00 plus VAT each. Regards and a happy Christmas to you all. Andy.

J8 M25 Surrey. 01737 241370.

Reply to
Andy Sargeant