OMG - A miracle just happened.

Imagine the situation.

87 Range Rover Classic, which when you really really need it will never ever start.

With one thing and another, she has sat in a field for 6 months and not been touched.

Finally got some holiday today and went armed with every tool I have, and a mega set of jump leads.

Opend Door. Turned Key. IT STARTED!!

1st time. Could not believe it. And its running like a dream............................

Just makes me think whats gonna go wrong with it now...........................

Mark.

87 RR V8 EFI.
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Give it time to think of something..............

Twilight Zone Music

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Bet it gets you when you are'nt looking :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

It's hardly going to break down when you have a full set of tools and alternative transport to hand. Drive it 50 miles away from home, somewhere remote, in the rain. Leave your tools and mobile phone at home.

NOW see if it starts....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

It's lulling you into a false sense of security, It'll wait until you're in a box junction, and with the invisible grin it'll say, "leave me in a field for six months will you ?"

Paul

Reply to
Megalowmania

This isn't funny! It's exactly how I feel about my disco.

When I bought it nearly two years ago, I thought I'd fallen in love - big mistake! A new engine, transmission adapter kit and large garage bill later and it's running as sweet as can be. Do I trust it? Nope! I keep waiting for then next problem. Fall for a car again? Never!

Trouble is, I'm finding it so hard to let go...........

..........................bloddy thing is worse than a lover ...........

perplexed :/ Gail

Reply to
Gail Stevens

So Gail Stevens was, like

Wrong. Land Rovers may let you down, cost a bomb and ruin your life, but they never EVER want to discuss the relationship.

IME, anyway. YMMV.

Reply to
Richard Brookman