On the scrounge - original factory tie-down loops

You know those sort of figure 8 shaped things that most people replace with Jate rings for proper recovery, if anybody has any lying around that they have no use for I have found they are ideal for welding to my roof bars to hang spot lights from. I can cover postage or if anybody is in Swindon or surrounding areas then I'm happy to drive over to you.

Cheers,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave