OT:- Any Hams?

Fine till someone switches the network off. It could really spoil my plans for world domination :-)

Yep thats the Echolink I referred to way up there /\ :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

The idea is that you create your own network, so it can't be turned off.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

(snip)

(snip)

Try IRLP: RF connections each end, and world wide system (including Antartica and the ISS)

Reply to
Iain Street

IRLP is deader

a node in livingstone has be idle for the less 28 hours +

another in Lancashire has been idle for about the same time

Mark in Southport has pulled some of his nodes because of inactivity

Perhaps Dstar next

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea