OT: Campaigner 'glues himself to PM'

Sorry but I got a fit of the giggles when I read this so had to post, I'll go to bed now and leave you alone.

-------------------- Dan Glass, a member of Plane Stupid, was about to receive an award from the prime minister when he stuck out his superglued hand and touched his sleeve.

Mr Thompson said his organisation was attempting to make Mr Brown "stick to his environmental promises".

Speaking afterwards, Mr Glass said: "My left hand was covered in superglue and I stuck it to his sleeve.

"I just glued myself to him and after 20 seconds he tore my hand off - it really hurt. He had to give it a couple of tugs before it came away.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings