Puma Starts @ 4:21 PM CST

Thats right, I finally put something together right the first time. This is the first time this has ever happened to me with any vehicle's engine that I've put my hands on. I'm pumped up....I'm the mechanic engine dude!!!!.... At least for the moment. I cranked the engine over and as soon as the gas got to the carbs, it fired and came to life. The tach jumped to 2500 without any hesitation. Sounds absolutely great. Any way, in a couple of hours my son will be out and we will time the engine and clean up our mess. Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Excellent! Is that a great feeling or what?

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Yep, great feeling. Click on below and the first two pictures are the engine taken yesterday.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

The question is what were you doing at 4:20? :)

Jay

href="

">Den's

Reply to
Jay McGraw

At 4:20 I was just finishing up and said "Amen".

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik